Online strobe and disco light. Sideproject for fun.
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Tap tempo
- Saving presets
- Auto fullscreen
3 years as a full-time UX at Egnyte: a complex B2B SASS
June 2014 - March 2017
- Design, prototype and test usability of Egnyte enterprise apps on Web, Mobile and Desktop
- Introduce user testing into the company
- Share responsibilities with product owners
- Hundreds of usability issues fixed
- Multiple features designed
- Improved the experience by making it more conventional
- Everything delivered on time
- Business impact: customers stopped complaining that Egnyte is less friendly than Dropbox
I designed and implemented a CMS for a website that promotes Mirosław Pawełko's book about Powerpoint slides
- Responsive web design and code
- Book preview with lazy loading
- Integration with Allegro and Automater
- Automatic e-book sending
- CMS structure (Webflow)
I learned to code and accidentally created a popular app
I wanted to learn to code a mobile application on my own. The app organically gained popularity among teenagers. It was supposed to be just a training project, but it turned out that someone liked it!
- 5 000 - 10 000 unique users monthly, mostly young teenagers
- Thousands of rhymes added by users
Created a proof of concept for classic TV zapping experience for YouTube videos. I had this idea before TikTok came to live!
- Instantly switch channels
- Works on mobile
Wireframe / Prototype
Bocian Medical Center
improve the website usability so that it's better than competition
- Qualitative usability tests on Bocian website and sites of major competitors.
- Interactive wireframe with new information arhchitecture and more user centric marketing communication
One of my first start-up projects. We didn't succeed but learned o lot during this small adventure.
- Take picture in a dressing room and ask other people if you look well
- Rate others
- Browse inspirations